Monday 20 July 2015

Magic Mike delivers a big serving of hotness (Seen June 2015)

I wasn’t going to go and see the sequel to Magic Mike. The failed attempted at a love story crossed with some bad acting in the first one is what was deterring me. Then I saw Channing Tatum on The Tonight Show, Starting Jimmy Fallon promoting the sequel and my feelings change. I think it was how he described it to Jimmy Fallon by saying that Magic Mike XXL is what everyone wanted the first movie to be. Then they showed the scene where he is grinding steel and I was hooked.

So Tuesday movie cheap night became a girl’s night with two of my friends to go see Magic Mike XXL and boy am I glad we went early.

The theatre quick filled with women from all ages wrestling to get a good seat and by the time the previews rolled it was a sea of estrogen. This made for a great atmosphere to enjoy the movie. Every time Channing Tatum or one of his sexy co-stars did something amazing it was perfectly acceptable and encouraged to hoot and whistle with excitement.  

After 1 hour and 51 minutes the excitement was all over leaving the theatre full of sex charged women looking for the closest stripper bar.  This movie was so awesome to the point that I would recommend skipping the first one (Google Channing Tatum’s dance scenes that's all that’s important) and just go to see the sequel.

Magic Mike XXL is full of superb dancing (thanks to the very talented tWitch and Channing Tatum), delicious singing (you’ll know what I mean when you see the movie) with a solid plot to boot. My favourite scene besides all the hot dance sequences is when Matt Bomer sings Bryan Adams’ song Heaven to a sex deprived miltf. It will leaving you melting into your seat with envy.

The movie ended with the hopes of more sequels to come that my girlfriends and I will definitely be lining up to see. 

Here is a little taste of the heaven scene:
http://www.justjared.com/2015/06/19/matt-bomer-sings-heaven-in-magic-mike-xxl-watch-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment